Setup and configuration of programming environment. It is assumed that Blue World Pools will provide a sandbox environment for development. This will save time by not having to make field name changes when coming from development to production.
– The InfoGrow application will require the use of the InfoGrow geocoder, which is also being updated.
– If Blue World requests geocoding of existing data, not new calls, we can provide a batch service at a time & material approach
Changes to the endpoints for the following:
– Schedule dev and button changes and testing –
– Supervising Mapping and button changes and testing –
– Scheduler Mapping and button changes and testing –
– Not updating installation section since it is not being used